Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Migrating here

My home server has been struggling lately, and there's the fact that I don't have a lot of time to devote to the maintenance aspects of running the class reunion site at home. So, I have created this blogspot account to help address some of those issues. There are features already here that I would not have been able to implement in any timely fashion, so I think this is a better choice.

I will attempt to open posting to everyone, but I don't know how that part works yet. I am certain that to post comments you will need a gmail account, for which I have plenty of invitations (you can self-register, but it requires a cell phone to send a text message with the confirmation code). Let me know if you need an invitation, and hopefully we can get everyone on board here.

No comments: